What makes us different and why Blue Waters Marina is “a great place to call home”:
- Slips to accommodate boats up to 60 feet
- Beautiful views from your boat
- Finger docks
- A turning basin
- Protection from the ocean’s elements, a great “hurricane hole”.
- Convenient dock boxes
- Two beautiful and relaxing Tiki huts to enjoy
- Community outdoor gas barbeque by the large Tiki Hut
- Fire Pit camaraderie in the cooler months
- Spacious laundry room
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- Separate restrooms and separate showers
- Community workbench and work shed
- Ice Machine
- Easy assessable mailboxes and book loaner library
- Optional community gatherings – pot lucks, happy hours, etc.
- On-site managers
- Friendly people and a welcoming community!
Click to see more photos of the marina:
(Click on right lower corner for full screen viewing.)